Friday, June 18, 2010

Reason To Celebrate

I just looked at the calendar hanging from our refrigerator (each Friday that I feel good I put a smiley face) and realized today marks one month of feeling good! One month, can you believe it? Also, I am 100% off of prednisone as of last Monday.

I am waking up in the morning with very little stiffness and no pain. By early evening I have some stiffness in my shoulders and some pain in both knees but it is nothing compared to where I have been. It is strange to have easy mornings.

Oh, also, the last few years I have not enjoyed the swimming pool because when I go from the heat of the day to the coolness of the pool, it causes my joints to tighten up and I leave the pool feeling terrible. This year, I haven't noticed any changes. Maybe those contrast showers are paying off.

Anyhow, I just wanted to share my good news. I feel so lucky today!

As always, I am sending each of my friends healing thoughts today and hoping that my good feelings are contagious.